Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you're first, you're last.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In this case, if your last, buying founders now, you could buy a few. I know that must sting. Don’t assume you have more money than others. I could 100% prove I have more money than you. Pinot likely has more than us both because he is smarter than us both and thinks with his wallet instead of his ego.

Um, Pinot, you are just not experienced in buying cars like this....wha? This car is a technological wonder and not a collector car. Look at first generation value. Worth like 35,000. It’s more of an IPhone. I paid 1,000 for first flip phone to have it first because nobody else had it. Pretty lame when I look back. I’m just doing it again because of probably the same reason. But I have no expectations for it to have any value than for my own personal enjoyment. And that a 200,000 car can outperform every other production car. But the idea that we don’t know as much as someone like this dude is awesome. That whatever he does won’t affect his other businesses. And the example of Amazon such a beautiful example of what is wrong in society. Us self made shleps aren’t even deserving of discussing this car. This guy is so oblivious to what he’s saying, he’s openly saying it. He is truly ticked off about buying this car and they still can’t sell 1,000 because the stock is worth so much more. If they could reach 1,000 it would increase 50,000 many fold. I’m sure Elon made it less for founders in hindsite. I’m sure a bunch of refunds happened because people figured stock worth more. If he set a six month date like Pinot was saying then it will go off the charts. And after I finished enjoying it, I will sell it for half or less and buy the next “flip phone.” And the chicks will dig it.