Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you're waiting for delivery, drop into the store ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sam1

Sep 11, 2019
NV
Was waiting on vin#; heard about the programs for potential free upgrades for in stock vehicles as a swap. Ordered the full m3p initially... Local store just got the m3p with 19's no caliper, no wing, in stock last night, so they got me delivered today, and since it was not technically an upgrade, they tossed in the 2 years free supercharging.

So if you're waiting, make sure to drop by and see your people. I ended up taking delivery same day just by dropping in.

Was waiting on vin#; heard about the programs for potential free upgrades for in stock vehicles as a swap. Ordered the full m3p initially... Local store just got the m3p with 19's no caliper, no wing, in stock last night, so they got me delivered today, and since it was not technically an upgrade, they tossed in the 2 years free supercharging.

So if you're waiting, make sure to drop by and see your people. I ended up taking delivery same day just by dropping in.

That’s interesting ... I thought the “non-PUP” Performance models weren’t being made anymore? We had heard the “when they’re gone, they’re gone” line before ... so if it just came in last night, maybe it’s not so limited.

That’s interesting ... I thought the “non-PUP” Performance models weren’t being made anymore? We had heard the “when they’re gone, they’re gone” line before ... so if it just came in last night, maybe it’s not so limited.

@Sam1 - what’s the build date on your car? Is it 7/19?

If it’s not, then maybe they are indeed building more.

Last edited:
Talked to my SA today who got me the below:

Data Points:
Original Order: 08/23 LR AWD MSM/Black AP 18" Aero - Delivery Date Unknown!
Matched Order: 09/16 LR AWD Performance MSM/Black AP 19" Sport Wheels - Delivery Date 09/20 (WOOT)
VIN: 5YJxxx (not sure what's safe to put here)

I'll update with build date once I have delivery of the car.

Reactions: btownalset
for everyone asking, build date is 9/19 on the sticker, so looks like more are rolling out! Store told me that this one literally came off the truck last night.
rotate.jpg

Reactions: btownalset