Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ignoring users should also hide their feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Dave EV

Jun 23, 2009
Earth
The ignore feature is great - there's certain people who mostly post noise and not having to read their posts, even if quoted is great.

But seeing their feedback on posts that you can see would be nice as well - often it's just that person disagreeing with a post because they disagree with everything certain people post.

It would be great if when you are ignoring a user, it also hides their feedback.

Any additional thoughts here? I think this would be a great feature.

It also would be nice to have different levels of ignore - not just hide certain users, but also be able to hide posts which quote those users as well.

Hi @Dave EV

I appreciate your feedback and ideas. Honestly, there are so many little features that can and should be added, but we have limited bandwidth so we have to prioritize. I am hoping that these kinds of features are improved upon in upcoming updates to the core software.
Thanks Danny, I will cross my fingers.

There's a few certain people on the forum who tend to do nothing by thumbs-down my posts (they do it to other certain people, too and I've seen others do the same), it really would be helpful to not see that interaction at all.

There's a few certain people on the forum who tend to do nothing by thumbs-down my posts (they do it to other certain people, too and I've seen others do the same), it really would be helpful to not see that interaction at all.
Yeah I hear you. If someone is constantly disliking your posts, please let us know and we will take care of it, as that is a misuse of the ratings system.

Reactions: Dave EV