Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IKON Motorsports Front Lip for Model 3: A Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to hear about the shipping. Here is one more that I thought looked pretty good that hopefully will do better on shipping to Canada.

Sorry to hear about the shipping. Here is one more that I thought looked pretty good that hopefully will do better on shipping to Canada.

Wow we have super similar tastes. Was actually looking at the V1 front lip not too long ago but didn’t go through with it because of the nearly five month shipping delays. Their V1 is a super clean look which I dig but the wait was just too long.

Reactions: DMan918
TBF I think you dodged a bullet. The fitment doesn't look great in that pic, and I (personally) don't think the double decker middle portion looks very good. IF they left the bottom part off, it would look a bit better and similar to the Ikon. Just my 2 cents :)

TBF I think you dodged a bullet. The fitment doesn't look great in that pic, and I (personally) don't think the double decker middle portion looks very good. IF they left the bottom part off, it would look a bit better and similar to the Ikon. Just my 2 cents :)
It's a two-piece product. The bottom does bolt up to the upper part so you could actually leave it off. (That is if we're talking about the ABS Dynamic one)

Reactions: Nichigo
Here is another PPF one that uses the factory bumper holes so you don't have to drill or use screws.

I emailed their customer service and they said you will need to drill holes.

I found something recently that I felt was subtle and complimented the front end. I know we all have different tastes and I sure would have preferred the Ikon but this one is an inexpensive 3 piece spoiler so if I ever did mess it up it won't break the bank. It screws into the black part of the undertray so no holes in your painted areas. Instead of using screws I always prefer rivets so that's what I went with and got some compliments on it so far.

IMG_4789.JPG
IMG_4784.JPG

I found something recently that I felt was subtle and complimented the front end. I know we all have different tastes and I sure would have preferred the Ikon but this one is an inexpensive 3 piece spoiler so if I ever did mess it up it won't break the bank. It screws into the black part of the undertray so no holes in your painted areas. Instead of using screws I always prefer rivets so that's what I went with and got some compliments on it so far.

View attachment 766322View attachment 766323
Do you have a link?

You bet.

Wow that IS cheap. How is ground clearance? Do you know how much it lowers the front end by? That's my biggest concern since I'll be dropping mine pretty soon.

Wow that IS cheap. How is ground clearance? Do you know how much it lowers the front end by? That's my biggest concern since I'll be dropping mine pretty soon.
Yeah crazy that some sellers charge as much as $150+ for these things. I was sort of glad this one was appropriately priced for being what it is. Painted plastic. ;).

There is 6.25in of clearance below the splitter.

Reactions: gundam83
Anyone interested, the PP one is back in stock and I just bought mine from ikon on eBay for $149.
I just got one too! Better hurry up guys. Only 4 available left!

I just got one too! Better hurry up guys. Only 4 available left!

I wonder how hard it would be to spray this gloss black. I already have the maxton rear valance in gloss black so kinda figure I'd need the front lip to match...