Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois meetup started

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To my knowledge, we had only 1 obvious (woman driver).
I put brackets around that in case anyone thought I was suggesting that other people were not obviously women! :biggrin:
So it's us male drivers!
Several women at the meeting but unsure how many of those couples had their car already and of those that did how many of the women parked it.
Hardly PC to ask for a show of hands "how many women parked their car here". The one lady, whom I respect a lot, would have been expected to slap me!

A few minutes ago I happened to request to join the group and had wondered if this was pretty much a men's club. Then I came across this post.
So, are you guys open to women joining the group? I will be getting MY Model S sometime in April and was hoping the group would be a good way to learn more about EVs.

A few minutes ago I happened to request to join the group and had wondered if this was pretty much a men's club. Then I came across this post.
So, are you guys open to women joining the group? I will be getting MY Model S sometime in April and was hoping the group would be a good way to learn more about EVs.

Absolutely! Anyone in the Chicagoland is welcome to join!