Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This roller coaster EDD, is making me dizzy, it disappeared for a week and now it’s back again…whole month of October 😁
EEF151D8-25D5-4779-BC43-34D86D38F2FD.jpeg

Newbie! Ordered July 27, profile complete Aug 2. Current estimated delivery date: 10/30 - 11/19 (just updated today).
Specs: MYLR, MSM/Black, 19" wheels, Tow hitch, no FSD. AFAIK, I don't have a VIN.
You won't get a vin right away. I had a hold order since May 15, released my hold on July 17 and finished my profile a couple of days later. Just got my delivery date between 10/16-11/5 for a couple of days but I checked it today and it moved a day, it is now 10/17-11/6 😁 and no vin and the agreement tab is still grayed out. We ordered the same too except for the tow hitch. Don't know if you're paying cash for yours, but I'm also financing with them as well, and probably refinance to get a better rate as soon as I get the car.

Ordered mylr white, 20” wheels, no other extras on 6/3 for Naperville delivery. EDD updated this morning to 10/31-11/25. This experience has been horrible. Original time frame had me receiving last week. Thinking I may order a performance model and see what comes first.