Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm a Creep

tstafford

Jul 4, 2015
Nashville, TN
Never knew that I'm a creep at heart. Sometimes I love just silently creeping around a parking lot at 4 or 5 MPH. I really don't think folks hear me coming until it's too late! :scared:

cgiGuy

Jul 9, 2013
Everywhere, Nowhere
440002_original.gif

alwaysru

Jul 11, 2015
Austin, Texas
The downside is when you're creeping in a Costco parking lot behind 4 side-by-side folks walking at .5mph.... they don't even know you're there. AND NEVER MOVE.

S'toon

Knows where his towel is
Apr 23, 2015
AB
I'm just naturally creepy. Don't have to do anything.

For example, several months ago I was walking down the block and there was this woman standing by a car, never seen her before in my life. She senses someone approaching and looks up smiling, and the moment she saw my face her smile froze into a creeped out look. I wasn't doing anything unusual, just minding my own business on my morning walk.

Cyclone

Cyclonic Member ((.oO))
Jan 12, 2015
Charlotte, NC
The downside is when you're creeping in a Costco parking lot behind 4 side-by-side folks walking at .5mph.... they don't even know you're there. AND NEVER MOVE.

I usually turn up the stereo for this. I have found out the hard way that everyone around me can hear my music, even when turned to 6.

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine

If they were going 5mph that'd be fine, but it's usually 1-3mph. It drives my wife nuts in our Volt. A lot of people are oblivious and self-centered. They got there in a car, they'll leave in a car, but in between they don't consider that there are cars moving around all the time, and so they should look out for cars and reversing lights, drivers and cars moving around the lot.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC