Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm a Member...just pulled the trigger on a CPO 85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just started the process but its what i wanted

and a great price only 17k miles and new tires.

GrO2HFF.jpg

Last edited:
woke up stoked

was looking at another p85 but no Tesla info
needed tires..and 9k more, and warranty ran out in 10 months

this did the trick so far, and it has a 4 year 50k warranty

waiting to see pictures and get more information from my advisor

But after driving several Tesla's, i wanted the standard interior and Red.

Wish it had Carbon Fiber Interior...but maybe it can be wrapped

I configured a red 70 with standard int at a higher monthly on a lease, now can buy, not worry about mileage, and pay less

Only thing i dont know is if this has interior ambient lighting or fog lights....

Has the tech package with Cornering lights....so I hope the fogs are there too.

Im so exited...feel like a little kid....

Congrats, Jim! Great value on a beautiful car. Hope all goes smoothly for you.

Was this a New York market vehicle? Curious how much they're charging for the transport to the L.A. region (presumably $2.5-3.0K.) I initially kept my search to NY/D.C./ATL but have since decided not to limit my options.i

Congrats! Nice car at a reasonable price.

The only feature it is really lacking is the upgraded sound but you can probably do that aftermarket.

A car in this price range should have ambient lighting standard but it has always been a part of an expensive options package, with the exception of some very early cars. :confused:

Hey there, congrats on the new ride!

As a fellow CPOer just thought i'd chime in on shipping. I bought my CPO last month and it was in Los Angeles it was shipped to one of the stores in GA to me for free. I believe if you have them send it to another location (and not your home), they will not charge you; or at least that was my experience.

Re: Fog, ambient. and cornering lights - Mine didn't list them, but came with it. At the time it was part of the tech package, so you may be in luck!

hoping on the additional lights

It was the New York car
But it wasn't in New york
Its In California, they were about to ship it out...
they say they target areas monthly to stimulate markets
had too many Reds in California, namely up north of me
I may do a Drive....
So 1k for delivery or i pick up and do a little drive
They will tell me more today and i may not have to pay for delivery since its here
Nice

interesting that they are playing that re-shuffling the location game.

It was the New York car
I may do a Drive....
They will tell me more today and i may not have to pay for delivery since its here
Nice

Congrats, awesome car and great price. You'll love it. I also picked up my CPO last month and haven't had any regrets whatsoever. I know that consistency hasn't really been Tesla's thing, but just for awareness, I was charged a transportation fee to have my car shipped to a closer service center. I was told that it was either $500/1000/1500, based on distances which generally corresponded to about $1/mile.

Congrats, awesome car and great price. You'll love it. I also picked up my CPO last month and haven't had any regrets whatsoever. I know that consistency hasn't really been Tesla's thing, but just for awareness, I was charged a transportation fee to have my car shipped to a closer service center. I was told that it was either $500/1000/1500, based on distances which generally corresponded to about $1/mile.

Oh wow, I guess i'll just count myself as the exception not the rule. Thanks for the input Brantse!

It was the New York car
I may do a Drive....
Nice

First, Congrats on the purchase.
Did we just learn that the listed location doesn't mean actual location? I plan to purchase a CPO, and more importantly, inspect it first and then drive it home. Now we've seen that had you intended to pick it up in New York, its listed location, (assuming you live in the NY area) you would of had to wait for it to be shipped from California??

Also, another point, I would assume you should be able to negotiate a $0 delivery fee to your closest service center as the posted price already had shipping costs from California-->New York already figured in...

woke up stoked
was looking at another p85 but no Tesla info
Wish it had Carbon Fiber Interior...but maybe it can be wrapped
Im so exited...feel like a little kid....

We bought a CPO 85 a few months ago and could not be happier, congratulations on your "new" CPO 85!
Drove a loaner P85 last week with Carbon Fibre and was not impressed as I thought I would be, far prefer the gloss black over it.
Also, once you drive the 85 for a little while, you'll realize it's got enough power, and the P85 is not necessary to enjoy the "Tesla experience". :)

I wrote about my (positive) delivery and post-delivery experiences elsewhere on this forum.
Three weeks goes by quickly if you spend 24 hours per day on these forums... ;-)

It was the New York car
I may do a Drive....
Nice

Interesting, first I've heard of a car being in a different market than the one it was listed.

Anyway, hope your wait is brief! Enjoy your awesome new ride.

congrats!
Regarding the fog lights, If the VIN is below about 30k, I believe that there was no option for them. Same for folding mirrors, and proximity sensors.....(i hope I'm wrong and you get what you want!)

Sorry Muzzman1, (but you did hope to be wrong ;) )

My 85 is 5k vin and has all the lighting options (fog, ambient, and cornering), but no folding mirrors or prox sensors.