Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm bored, when do we get more info on the 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The model 3 will be ready to be ordered online in less then 12 month!!! That will be the big surprise. Tesla did not stop working on the 3 while they figured out the X! Can't wait to get mine!

It will be a reservation. It will not be an order. If Tesla follows their history you can reserve a Signature or a general production car. The Signature Model X people were allowed to price and configure their cars only a month ago. The Model 3 will follow that pattern as well.

Yes, but if there is any new info I'll post that too. Are would we start a countdown thread?

I'll be a bit more blunt. We don't need you literally counting down in posts. We all know how to read a calendar. I'm with MassModel3. If he's or anyone else is like me, they are constantly refreshing the Model 3 forum for ANY new updates, whether it's news or just some discussion points. Seeing that new activity is just a countdown is a let down. We're all excited for the Model 3, so pretty much anything you discuss will get a response here. Counting down is a bit much though.

I'll be a bit more blunt. We don't need you literally counting down in posts. We all know how to read a calendar. I'm with MassModel3. If he's or anyone else is like me, they are constantly refreshing the Model 3 forum for ANY new updates, whether it's news or just some discussion points. Seeing that new activity is just a countdown is a let down. We're all excited for the Model 3, so pretty much anything you discuss will get a response here. Counting down is a bit much though.

You're just one poster. { Moderator removed disrespectful comments }

With that, 134 days until the Geneva motor show!

Tesla Model 3: prices, spec and release date | Carbuyer

Last edited by a moderator:
I originally thought, "Make that 4", but this is his thread, after all..... It's not like we can't control what we click on, so I won't be visiting again until the reveal. And that's OK.

Do what you need to do to have a happy day. All. Of. You. :smile:

I originally thought, "Make that 4", but this is his thread, after all..... It's not like we can't control what we click on, so I won't be visiting again until the reveal. And that's OK.

Do what you need to do to have a happy day. All. Of. You. :smile:

Excellent observation. In fact, b..b...balls is the one who asked the question "I'm bored, when do we get more info on the 3?". It seems the daily countdown is his way of answering his own question.

However, it would be much better for the rest of us if the title actually said "Daily countdown to the Model 3 introduction" or something just as descriptive. This original thread had a life of its own outside of the daily countdown, so it seems a shame to muck it up like that.

Excellent observation. In fact, b..b...balls is the one who asked the question "I'm bored, when do we get more info on the 3?". It seems the daily countdown is his way of answering his own question.

However, it would be much better for the rest of us if the title actually said "Daily countdown to the Model 3 introduction" or something just as descriptive. This original thread had a life of its own outside of the daily countdown, so it seems a shame to muck it up like that.

Sounds good, that's what I was thinking, I'll start a countdown thread.

Dude, I was hardly in a tizzy! I was just posting what I figured everyone else was thinking. I was just piggybacking and letting you know that a lot of people probably would be clicking on it thinking there was some type of discussion going on. Didn't try to write the post in a way that made you think I was upset or something. I'm just as excited about the Model 3 as you and get bored waiting for news too. I'd discuss pretty much ANYTHING about the Model 3 with anyone (What options would you get? Would you be the first person you know who has a Tesla? What will be the next style of Tesla car? What color shirt was Elon Musk wearing on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert? Etc.) But, simply counting down the days? I'll pass. Otherwise, I pretty much agree with what MassModel3 said in his last post.

Mod note: There were some complaints about the tone of this thread. I would prefer not to intervene as this whole topic is basically just a "lets blow off some steam" free form discussion.

Please try to remain respectful of other users and consider that you can ignore this thread if you don't like what you see here.

Mod note: There were some complaints about the tone of this thread. I would prefer not to intervene as this whole topic is basically just a "lets blow off some steam" free form discussion.

Please try to remain respectful of other users and consider that you can ignore this thread if you don't like what you see here.

Sounds good to me!