Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm brand new and can't figure out the weird navigation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where can I write that Tesla I have etc? I can see others have done it but my profile looks basic.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 19.47.02.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 19.47.02.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 83
I assume you mean navigation on this website, not in your car. You can add a signature in your profile settings. If you're using a web browser, click on your name in the top bar and then click on the settings icon to access account settings, including the signature.

Welcome,
You will probably have to make a few more posts and wait a bit before all of the functions of the forum will work for your account. Some have mentioned 8-10 posts and a couple of days..
If you become a contributing member, more function-ability opens faster. You can click on the Red SUPPORT TMC at the bottom of the page to see support levels.
Kind Regards

• Helpful
Reactions: danny
Welcome,
You will probably have to make a few more posts and wait a bit before all of the functions of the forum will work for your account. Some have mentioned 8-10 posts and a couple of days..
If you become a contributing member, more function-ability opens faster. You can click on the Red SUPPORT TMC at the bottom of the page to see support levels.
Kind Regards
Thank you very much, I found a message that says I need to post more so that explains it