Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm fairly certain I don't have lowered front suspension on my P3D

Does it look like the white P3D sits lower?

• Yes

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I've always thought my mid 2018 showroom Red P3D sat a little higher on the front than other P3Ds I've seen. I had the opportunity to sit next to another stock P3D from 2018 and it's pretty clear that their's is about 1/2" lower than mine. I'm about 3 finger on the wheel gap and they are about 2 fingers.

Nothing heavy in either of the cars. No one in either car.

What do you think?

p3d.jpg

Reactions: bcpm3p
So, I've always thought my mid 2018 showroom Red P3D sat a little higher on the front than other P3Ds I've seen. I had the opportunity to sit next to another stock P3D from 2018 and it's pretty clear that their's is about 1/2" lower than mine. I'm about 3 finger on the wheel gap and they are about 2 fingers.

What do you think?

View attachment 497246
The black rims are nicer. :D

I have a P3D+ and a P3D-. Looking at them side by side they look identical in terms of height, but with the stock 20 inch rims/tires on the P3D+ and the stock 19 inch rims/tires on the P3D-, the P3D+ sits just over half an inch lower measured at the door sills. Right now I have 18 inch Winter tires on the P3D+ and it sits at exactly the same height as the P3D- give or take 1/4 inch. I measured from the edge of the rim on both and I got 6 inches for the P3D+ and 5.5 inches for the P3D-, so those numbers match yours for both cars, meaning they have the same wheel gap.

What do you think?

My MY2020 Performance measure the same as yours, 5” and 3 fingers.