Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm in mourning...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday afternoon was D-Day for me...the day that I needed to turn in my 2016 Model S 70D because the lease expired. The joy that I felt driving that car everyday is now gone (temporarily, I guess). I thought today would be a new day and I would be over it, but alas, I'm not. One of my car dealer clients gave me an Alfa romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio to test drive and to possibly lease...yes it's great fun to drive...yes, 0-60 it's faster than my Model S...however it's not the same.

I'm now driving a monthly rental of a new Ford Explorer Sport from another client. Enjoy what you have. Owning and driving a Tesla is like no other vehicle out there in the market.

• Informative
Reactions: UkrHog and IdaX
Yesterday afternoon was D-Day for me...the day that I needed to turn in my 2016 Model S 70D because the lease expired. The joy that I felt driving that car everyday is now gone (temporarily, I guess). I thought today would be a new day and I would be over it, but alas, I'm not. One of my car dealer clients gave me an Alfa romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio to test drive and to possibly lease...yes it's great fun to drive...yes, 0-60 it's faster than my Model S...however it's not the same.

I'm now driving a monthly rental of a new Ford Explorer Sport from another client. Enjoy what you have. Owning and driving a Tesla is like no other vehicle out there in the market.

Very sorry for your loss.
How about leasing another one?