Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm in shock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered my red Tesla model 3 rwd in midnight silver metallic and premium upgrades 2 days ago and I just received a call from Tesla that they have a car for me that will be here in 2 weeks. I live on the East coast as well. Haven't talked to them yet as the call was on my answering machine. I was expecting at least a 2 month wait. I hope it's a good car.

I guess they have some inventory of rwd available at this time. Be happy you don't have to wait. I am not worried about the company delivering to you a "bad" car. No body will win. I have been waiting for my awd since may of 16. I did configure last month with a sept-nov delivery window. I wouldn't mind getting it now.

I just ordered my red Tesla model 3 rwd in midnight silver metallic and premium upgrades 2 days ago and I just received a call from Tesla that they have a car for me that will be here in 2 weeks. I live on the East coast as well. Haven't talked to them yet as the call was on my answering machine. I was expecting at least a 2 month wait. I hope it's a good car.

One of the fastest order to delivery time frame I've seen, 2 week. Enjoy!

It’s a Tesla. Yes, it’s a good car. Congrats. Now go convert the masses!

Congrats. I just need to know how much extra you paid for a red midnight silver metallic car?

I'm excited! By a good car I meant one that wasn't a prior delivery reject.
Nice when things come together, congratulations.

I think Tesla set some of the wrong expectations with the timing of this car. Just a few months ago a model 3 was looking like 12-18 month wait, now rwd cars are getting delivered in just a few weeks. I understand they were holding back some cars and I agree with the reason but still confused some people.

Congrats on your new car! it will be great. As a long time MS owner (4.6 years & 127K miles), as well as a M3 delivered in January of this year, and soon (hopefully any day now, a new M3P), with a sister who also just got her M3, I am not aware of any BAD ones. I am also a member in our NJ Tesla Owners Group, and no one there, has any BAD cars.
So enjoy!