Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After lightly looking at the Tesla for some time now, I visited the Houston Galleria showroom on Sunday. My Toyota is getting a little long in the tooth. After a guided tour of the Model 3 (and reading a few reviews, including CR), I decided to reserve the Model 3.

I was told the delivery time is between 12 and 18 months. I hope they can tighten that delivery time up as time goes on.

So for now, I just wait.

After lightly looking at the Tesla for some time now, I visited the Houston Galleria showroom on Sunday. My Toyota is getting a little long in the tooth. After a guided tour of the Model 3 (and reading a few reviews, including CR), I decided to reserve the Model 3.

I was told the delivery time is between 12 and 18 months. I hope they can tighten that delivery time up as time goes on.

So for now, I just wait.

Welcome aboard and congrats on your reservation!

LOL! I am nursing an old Acura TL 2000 with 275,000 miles on it... It's still hanging in there... Hope it can make it to the 3rd quarter when I currently have an estimate for.... But, being a 4/28/16 online East Coast non-Tesla owner and have be given 2 delays, I can only hope that the Acura can hold it's transmission together for another 6 months and the estimator is some what accurate! Waiting and reading this forum is driving me nuts! Congrat's on the new order!

2005 Highlander that needs to hold out just another few weeks. It's approaching 200k miles and because it's heard us talking about the Model 3, it has decided to cause its head gasket to leak and its AC condenser to die, all within the past few weeks. Hang in there, little guy.

2005 Highlander that needs to hold out just another few weeks. It's approaching 200k miles and because it's heard us talking about the Model 3, it has decided to cause its head gasket to leak and its AC condenser to die, all within the past few weeks. Hang in there, little guy.

My Yukon started acting up after I ordered the S in 2016. I told my wife not to talk about it while in the car. She thinks i'm nuts and she's probably right but I swear the Yukon was rebelling

My Yukon started acting up after I ordered the S in 2016. I told my wife not to talk about it while in the car. She thinks i'm nuts and she's probably right but I swear the Yukon was rebelling

Plus, I'm a strong believer in what I've dubbed "appliance pheromones." The washing machine breaks and it gives off pheromones that land on the fridge, causing it to break, etc. These appliances communicate with one another, I'm sure of it.