Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm living proof the Model S is the safest car ever made!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great point. Sometimes it's not good to be the first car into the intersection.

I have ridden motorcycles for decades, taught MSF classes in California and have trained several riders how to rode with me and the one thing I always stress is that being the first one into the intersection wins you nothing. When the light changes I treat it like a stop sign, left, right, left then go.
Unlike a Model S you don't have 2+ tons of aluminum and engineering around you. You might get a bruise in a car, your dead on a bike.

Being fist has no reward at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I have ridden motorcycles for decades, taught MSF classes in California and have trained several riders how to rode with me and the one thing I always stress is that being the first one into the intersection wins you nothing. When the light changes I treat it like a stop sign, left, right, left then go.
Unlike a Model S you don't have 2+ tons of aluminum and engineering around you. You might get a bruise in a car, your dead on a bike.

Man I should have proofed this better. Rode should be ride; fist should be first.

Is there a way to edit a post?

- - - Updated - - -

Man I should have proofed this better. Rode should be ride; fist should be first.

Is there a way to edit a post?

Welcome to the forum ! :)

Entirely agree with what you say ! I think that in general, motorcycle drive more defensively because they are so vulnerable. When being in a car, they automatically apply what they do when on a motorcycle.

You will be able to edit your posts once you get a few more posts. I don't remember how much you need before being able to edit your posts. I think it is 5. Maximum 10.