Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

I'm looking for a used S85 or P85 (Canada)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am located in Niagara-on-the-Lake and looking for a used Model S. I'm looking to pay up to $80,000. I would prefer white or silver but will consider all colours. I will be happy to do a convenience deal with Tesla Motors, Toronto if there is anyone out there that is looking to get a little more than the trade in amount offered by Tesla. Please contact Alan at 289-296-7050 (talk only) or email: [email protected]

I am located in Niagara-on-the-Lake and looking for a used Model S. I'm looking to pay up to $80,000. I would prefer white or silver but will consider all colours. I will be happy to do a convenience deal with Tesla Motors, Toronto if there is anyone out there that is looking to get a little more than the trade in amount offered by Tesla. Please contact Alan at 289-296-7050 (talk only) or email: [email protected]

80k should get you an 85. For 10k more you will be in P85 territory. For a further 10k payment, you are in fully loaded P85 or P85+ land. Mine is a silver P85 fully endowed and I would not let her go for less than 100k.

Really consider CPO's - they make sense.

You can get a standard 85 for way less than $80k.

Sure you can. Most likely a high mileage car with stone chips, scratches, scuffs, rim rash, dried vomit between the cracks of the back seat with a putrid "what died in here" smell.

My comment on pricing was for an average condition Tesla being of somewhat low mileage well pampered and smelling like fresh leather right off the cow.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Douglas, forgot to mention that you may just be looking at the US Sites. This forum is a Canadian thread and we suffer a 35% foreign exchange difference up here in the Great White North. Moxie appears to be from Canada and you, from south of us.
All the best!

Here's one:
2013 Tesla Model S Hatchback | used cars trucks | Ottawa | Kijiji

- - - Updated - - -

My comment on pricing was for an average condition Tesla being of somewhat low mileage well pampered and smelling like fresh leather right off the cow

Bought our Tesla Model S for substantially less than $80K earlier this year via the CPO (used) program, massive discount off new, and completely new brakes, tires, UMC, and fully reconditioned inside and out. No complaints, no "vomit" (seriously, is that even an issue?!). ;-)

WOW! Major price drops on the CPO site this evening.

85 kWh Signature Performance Model S S02053 | Tesla Motors Canada

85 kWh Signature Performance Model S
2012 60,645 km S02053
$72,900 Canadian
Located in Montreal

Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Black Performance Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Supercharger Enabled