TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I'm looking to purchase for a Model S w/AP

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by MM53e, Nov 20, 2016.

1. MM53e

MM53e New Member

Good day Tesla Owners,
    After a successful military career I am looking for a Model S with AP. Ideally I would like a Silver or Pearl White "D" with grey interior but I am open to other colors/combinations and more options. I live in the NoVA/DC area but I can travel to other parts of the country to pick-up the vehicle. If you are entertaining the idea of trading-in your MS for an AP 2.0 please feel free to contact me so we can discuss. I understand Tesla has a trade-in program for used Tesla's and I would expect to pay you equal or more than their offer but not necessarily dealership prices.
    Thank you for your time and enjoy the holidays!
    MM53E

2. captjoeusn

captjoeusn Member

Hi - if you are interested in a Blue MS85 with AP1, please see my post in this forum - the car truly is in great shape. I am purchasing a new MS90D with AP2. By the way, I am retired military as well - 30yrs USN.

3. ELECTRICRON

ELECTRICRON New Member

Its ELECTRICRON again - Yes, I have Auto Pilot too

4. josher32

josher32 Member