Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #27 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed: Consolidation in LiDAR manufacturers; Volvo EX90 shipping with LiDAR; FSD Beta Full Release in N.A.; FSD detecting autopilot cheats, Gwen Shotwell directly overseeing SpaceX Starship; and more. You can watch it now on YouTube. We should have it published to podcast networks shortly.

I'm new to the M3 family... but still waiting...

Hi everyone,

I ordered a Pearl White Multi-Coat, Standard Range Plus, with White interior on Sept 1st. 10 days in and nothing. no VIN, no communication from Tesla. From what I read on the forums, this isn't uncommon so I'll wait. I did get an email saying I need to update my information, which was already 100% complete.

Waiting, patiently in Toronto, Ontario...

Reactions: Phlier

Phlier

Bluebird
Jun 12, 2019
Utah
Hi everyone,

I ordered a Pearl White Multi-Coat, Standard Range Plus, with White interior on Sept 1st. 10 days in and nothing. no VIN, no communication from Tesla. From what I read on the forums, this isn't uncommon so I'll wait. I did get an email saying I need to update my information, which was already 100% complete.

Waiting, patiently in Toronto, Ontario...
Congratulations, and welcome to the forum!

I think that you'll find a lot of people who had horrible communication experiences during the whole ordering and delivery process. It is definitely an area that Tesla falls flat on. Completely. But the car is just sooooo good, that one day of driving it and you'll quickly forget about the complete pain in the backside that was the ordering/delivery experience.

Just hang on for the ride, it'll be worth it in the end.

Reactions: Jazz3D

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC