Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm picking up my MX at the new Ft. Lauderdale Tesla store! :-)

Baxterdown

Xtatic!
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2021
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
So, I've been watching the old Best Buy in Ft. Lauderdale under construction for a couple of months now. The thing didn't make sense to me because it had this big hole in the front for what I suspected was a service entrance. I kept thinking they were putting a Jiffy Lube in there or something like it.

Last week I drove by and say the big 'ol TESLA logo on the front! That night, of course, I started perusing the Tesla website and here we are, LOL!

Well, guess what? I just logged into my account to finish my paperwork and they changed my delivery from Dania Beach store (about 30 mins from me) to the brand-spanking new store that is just getting finished as we speak!

HOW EXCITING!!! :)

tesla_FTL.jpg

P.S. Not my photo; I found it on Reddit. This looks to be a couple of weeks old. It's a tad more finished now.

mongo

May 3, 2017
Michigan
Congrats! Wish they’d open up a store here in Kentucky, but we’re one of the “bass-ackward” states like Michigan and Texas.

Hey now, Michigan (currently) allows locations where Tesla can
Service
Deliver
Appraise and take trade ins
Help you with paper work
The caveat being the actually sale/ title transfer occurs out of state.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC