Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Im predicting no FSD till DOJO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm predicting that in May Elon will say:

"The button is almost ready, should be here in June" then in June he will say "Making great progress bringing DOJO online. There is little value in expanding the Beta until that comes online. It will be such a game changer. Q3 everyone will have FSD, and Q4, they will be able to sleep while their car drives them. Of this, I'm fairly certain. This is not a question."

Yeah I was thinking about that also. That they will need to be able to iterate faster in order to keep up with all the issues that a larger group is going to surface.

I hope that’s not true because I want access to the beta now haha. For me the only real reason to buy FSD was to get a front row seat as the technology develops. In my case the only useful features are auto lane change and dumb summon, which really aren’t worth the 7k i paid.

Reactions: Microterf
I can’t be the only one who’s enjoying the fsd drama. You get mostly silence or marketing from all the other developers.

So actually having fully autonomous running in a city is silence or marketing?

Gotta love it.

I guess you're right, to Waymo, they simply do. All tesla does is talk.
"Game set match" right?
"Game over" right?

So actually having fully autonomous running in a city is silence or marketing?

Gotta love it.

I guess you're right, to Waymo, they simply do. All tesla does is talk.
"Game set match" right?
"Game over" right?

Ok but it's still looking like Tesla will win to me. I have a hard time seeing how these other slow moving or bs developers will magically have widely available fsd anytime within the next 3-4 years. I think Waymo was planning to expand in Arizona a while ago, but we haven't seen that yet.

Dojo dead for the nth time. Will it rise again from the ashes?
A lot was riding on dojo's success (FSD, Optimus, dojo sales to other companies). Maybe TSLA can get in line for NVDA's next gen product expected to be released early next year?

Apparently TSLA planned to purchase relatively few H100 GPUs suggesting they were all in on dojo.

Screenshot 2023-12-08 061024.png

Reactions: DanCar