Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"I'm Ready", front of line or end of line?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nobody knows and neither does Tesla. When you're ready for a car simply select "I'm Ready". If you haven't received the e-mail urging you to have the car delivered or have you order canceled it's coming. Knowing Tesla there's a possibility you get no e-mail but your order is still canceled.

In my Tesla Account, when I select "I'm Ready", do I go to the front of the line or end of the line? I have a reservation from 2020. Thanks!
Back of the line. Original order in March 21. Clicked ready on 9/25. Delivery ETA Feb 11 - Mar 11 i.e. same delivery timeline as other September orders. Was hoping front of the line despite BBB tax credit but that was not the case.

I have a 2020 order and hit “I’m Ready” on 11/28/2021. MYLR, White/White, 19”, no tow, no FSD. I filled out everything but the loan info. I have yet to receive an EDD. I’m fine to take delivery whenever.

I called my selected deliver center and the rep told me that order date was the main determinant, so I would be at the front of the line for any vehicles they receive that meet my chosen options.

He also said to hold off completing the loan information until I had a VIN so I wouldn’t risk multiple hard inquiries against my credit in case it takes longer than 60 days.