Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm returning my Model 3. I need corporate intervention.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Rural - after reading your Tesla experience, it seems like there is a world of customer service quality difference between Tesla locations. I purchased my Tesla from Rocklin, CA location and so far it has been an amazing customer service experience.

When we placed our Model 3 order, I didn't know about 'referral code'. About a month later, I learned that I could have gotten six months of free supercharging if I had used a referral code. So I called Tesla Rocklin to see if they can add it to my account. I was glad to hear that they can. It took little over two weeks for my sales adviser to work with corporate to update my account. During this period, he call me few times to update me about his progress. Once the referral was added to my account, he also went ahead and removed all the supercharger charges for the first six weeks of my Tesla ownership. That saved me an additional $87. So at the end, I am getting about seven and half months of free supercharging.

Besides this, I had several issues with my Model 3 ... 1) rattling noise behind the steering wheel at certain speed 2) On of the door handle not fully retracting after opening 3) visible foreign matters inside one of the tail lights. So I had to take my car for service twice. Both times they showed excellent professional courtesy. The gave me loaner Teslas of my choice for several days, followed up with their progress. And when the work was done, they washed and detailed my car before returning to me.

Reactions: StealthP3D
Im really getting that vibe, its caused massive buyers regret in me and I haven't really even bought one, I'm just over here pretending to be an owner. I would think in Florida, which i'm familiar with, would be a great place to own a Tesla but........

Them being able to break crucial circuit functions through software is a big problem IMO It's the same thing with current headlight bug.
Florida? Why Florida? It's as bad in Florida as ANYWHERE