Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm sick and tired of the US administration ignoring Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

farzyness

Food lover. Entrepreneur. Did I say food lover?
Aug 8, 2013
Earth
I worked at Tesla for 4 years - I left there in September of this year after the most amazing career experience of my life. I made friends that I now view as family. I literally bled, cried, and laughed maniacally when I was executing against the very ambitious goal of moving our world towards sustainable energy and transport. Then I watched this video:

I'm ****ing pissed. I'm so sick and tired of this administration so openly ignoring the work Tesla has done in advancing us forward. We worked SO HARD for SO LONG and now that we are finally getting there, our own government isn't giving us any credit, but instead choosing to give it to a random company that hasn't done jack *sugar*.

What about the 14 hour shifts, 7 days a week, for months on end that our team did to prevent the company from going bankrupt? All the insane sacrifices we had to make? The insane trust we had to put in Elon and what the company stood for? It's being taken from us - stolen from us. GM didn't do *sugar*. WE did the work. Give US the ****ing credit.

I'm done putting up with this administration and its blatant disregard for Tesla. I'm super proud of the work I did, and I'm super proud of the work at that company does day to day. It truly is a special place, and I'm no longer going to be quiet about how insanely disrespectful Biden and his admin is being towards the tens of thousands of employees in the US that DESERVE THE CREDIT FOR LEADING US FORWARD.

Uh - this is so weird ... " In the auto industry Detroit is leading the world in electric vehicles ." WTF - the previous admin had "alternative facts", this one is now making it officially acceptable to use alternative facts in speeches as if reality doesn't count anymore.

This is not about politicians really but about how the media (or the group controlling the media) has so strongly hypnotized us. And if you count the position reversals, they also did it (still do) in the public health field.

What are we doing about it?

Reactions: davezforce
I worked at Tesla for 4 years - I left there in September of this year after the most amazing career experience of my life. I made friends that I now view as family. I literally bled, cried, and laughed maniacally when I was executing against the very ambitious goal of moving our world towards sustainable energy and transport. Then I watched this video:

I'm ****ing pissed. I'm so sick and tired of this administration so openly ignoring the work Tesla has done in advancing us forward. We worked SO HARD for SO LONG and now that we are finally getting there, our own government isn't giving us any credit, but instead choosing to give it to a random company that hasn't done jack *sugar*.

What about the 14 hour shifts, 7 days a week, for months on end that our team did to prevent the company from going bankrupt? All the insane sacrifices we had to make? The insane trust we had to put in Elon and what the company stood for? It's being taken from us - stolen from us. GM didn't do *sugar*. WE did the work. Give US the ****ing credit.

I'm done putting up with this administration and its blatant disregard for Tesla. I'm super proud of the work I did, and I'm super proud of the work at that company does day to day. It truly is a special place, and I'm no longer going to be quiet about how insanely disrespectful Biden and his admin is being towards the tens of thousands of employees in the US that DESERVE THE CREDIT FOR LEADING US FORWARD.
So, vote them out off office then!

Reactions: cwerdna
Status
Not open for further replies.