Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm speechless, how can Tesla do this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a paint repair kit directly from Tesla's website. I wanted to grab it just incase I got a chip in the paint.

This is exactly how the box came when I got it. I feel like I'm being fu#$@d with, how on earth can Tesla's quality control be so bad they send me an empty #)$(@ box?

I'm at a loss for words. It's one thing to constantly push back my service appointments but this came directly from Tesla as a "new" item, It's got a dirty fingerprint on it and the box is EMPTY.

I'm going to cry.

Attachments

• D8VTSsKU8AIZ_I1.jpg
    D8VTSsKU8AIZ_I1.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 739
Ordered a paint repair kit directly from Tesla's website. I wanted to grab it just incase I got a chip in the paint.

This is exactly how the box came when I got it. I feel like I'm being fu#$@d with, how on earth can Tesla's quality control be so bad they send me an empty #)$(@ box?

I'm at a loss for words. It's one thing to constantly push back my service appointments but this came directly from Tesla as a "new" item, It's got a dirty fingerprint on it and the box is EMPTY.

I'm going to cry.
I bet Elon himself packed that one. He really needs to pay better attention.

I mean, it's completely empty, there's NOTHING in it.. I've never in my LIFE bought something online from a manufacturer that was new, and had anything like this at all happen. Not with clothes, video games, anything. Hell I could buy a car online off ebay and get it delivered here and even the tires would show up...

I'm going to cry.

Maybe that is the clear coat. :D:D:D

I'm going to cry.
Multi coat must mean 2 clear coats that are invisible.

• Funny
Reactions: 3Sweet
I mean, it's completely empty, there's NOTHING in it.. I've never in my LIFE bought something online from a manufacturer that was new, and had anything like this at all happen.

I actually did have something similar happen recently. I ordered an SD memory card from Amazon. A padded envelope showed up with a full shipping label on the outside, and inside the padded envelope was nothing. No packing slip, no SD card packaging, no SD card. I mean, completely empty. They actually spent money to mail me an empty envelope. The padded envelope was one of the plastic ones that was fully sealed, too.

I think a lot of of these packaging things are done robotically, and they screw up just like anything else.

Call Tesla Customer service again, just tell them you want a refund. Once they process that, then re-order.

So of course I call up and get re-routed fifteen times and then hung up on. I don't even know who I would contact to fix this.
I ordered the paint repair kit and they sent me the wrong color (though the exterior box was marked correctly, the inner box had the wrong color inside). Rather than call, email them at [email protected]. Was pretty painless for me. They responded within a day and shipped the new kit via FedEx. They sent me a new kit pretty quickly and didn't require me to send the old one back.

I mean, it's completely empty, there's NOTHING in it.. I've never in my LIFE bought something online from a manufacturer that was new, and had anything like this at all happen. Not with clothes, video games, anything. Hell I could buy a car online off ebay and get it delivered here and even the tires would show up...

HOUSTON.... we have a problem!

I was looking for a fob that I had ordered, was shipped, and I wanted tracking on. I also suggest emailing per the address provided by someone above or on your original order form or order confirmation was there a phone number? Either way. They were pretty responsive in my case.

Reactions: Rojer Lockless