Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm starting to think the X still isn't ready...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I configured within the day of getting the email. Also my config is - Blue exterior, white interior, Black headliner, Figured Ash wood, 6 seats, 22 inch wheels, Tow Package and every other option you could pack on. Also forgive the multiple postings of this, but when I look back at my Sig S history, from the time I was assigned a VIN to actual physically delivery of my car was about 1 months.

I've been told to expect a similar ramp up for the Sigs with the Model X. So I'm hopeful I'll take delivery sometime shortly after Thanksgiving.

I configured within the day of getting the email. Also my config is - Blue exterior, white interior, Black headliner, Figured Ash wood, 6 seats, 22 inch wheels, Tow Package and every other option you could pack on. Also forgive the multiple postings of this, but when I look back at my Sig S history, from the time I was assigned a VIN to actual physically delivery of my car was about 1 months.

I've been told to expect a similar ramp up for the Sigs with the Model X. So I'm hopeful I'll take delivery sometime shortly after Thanksgiving.

Sig #292, VIN 131. I was told not to expect it by thanksgiving but before the end of the year. I'm also here in WA. I've been trying to correlate VINs to a delivery area but can't seem to come up with a pattern.

Sig #292, VIN 131. I was told not to expect it by thanksgiving but before the end of the year. I'm also here in WA. I've been trying to correlate VINs to a delivery area but can't seem to come up with a pattern.

With what little I have been seeing of VINS, locations and what people have been told to expect with regard to delivery, I am not sure the VIN is a good indicator of anything other than you have a secure order for a car.