Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Images on TMC glitchy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least one of the TMC admins is aware of the problem and might have an idea how to fix it...hopefully this weekend.

(I have no other details or clues, other than that some of the moderators are seeing this problem too.)

Hang in there folks,

Bruce.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I got few different errors

1. 500 - Server error. Post to the json failed. Got the Failed to upload message.
2. Uploaded successfully. No thumbnail & the original image.
3. Uploaded successfully. But there is no full-size image uploaded. Got 403 error when followed the full image link.

Seems to be getting worse.

Also happens on mobile..

IMG_7633.PNG

I hunted down this thread to confirm that it wasn't just me. I haven't been able to upload images for a week or two. I want my half hour back :) (the half hour spent trying to get it to work via multiple methods, before I realized it was TMC, not me)

Thanks @bmah for looking into this...

Just to be clear, the most I can do is poke other mods and admins who might actually understand the real issue. I don't have knowledge or access to fix it myself.

Just want to add my voice to the choir, this is especially painful when the images not loading are in the model 3 Fremont lot tracking thread:
Found a LOT of Model 3's in a Tesla lot - Pictures inside

Understood, the images are the whole point for that thread (and several others too).

Bruce.

• Helpful
Reactions: PhaseWhite
Just to be clear, the most I can do is poke other mods and admins who might actually understand the real issue. I don't have knowledge or access to fix it myself.

Understood, the images are the whole point for that thread (and several others too).

Bruce.
I have absolutely no authority here, but I'm going to make fixing the problem your only job until it's done. Get coding! :p

• Funny
Reactions: Chuq and bmah