Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Immaculate 2016 AP2 P90 Model S for Sale (22K miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you can tell by the pictures, immaculately maintained 2016 90D Model S. Texas driven car, always hand washed using Ammo NYC professional cleaning products. Accident free, always kept in a garage at home and at work. Always charged at no more than 80% to help preserve battery life. Clear title, ready to turn over the keys to a lucky buyer. Send me a private note to discuss.

Mileage: 22,695
Asking: $81, 995

Features:

Lifetime Free Supercharging
2 years remaining on pre-paid service plan
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self Driving Capability
Sunroof
Tan Next Generation Seats
Alcantara Headliner
Premium Upgrade Package
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package

IMG_0.jpg
IMG_5.jpg
View attachment 335494
IMG_20.jpg
IMG_30.jpg
IMG_40.jpg
IMG_50.jpg
IMG_60.jpg
IMG_70.jpg
IMG_75.jpg

Im glad to see your price more in line with the KKB values than you first proposed. I am interested in your car if it’s still available.

I've never put a lot of merit in Kelley Blue Book as they tend to underprice things. A good example is Land Cruisers. Good luck trying to buy one at their suggested price. As you can see below, what's interesting is eBay has it priced at being 10K under market. Regardless, I just want to offer a fair price for both parties and have someone else love and enjoy this car as much as I did. It's going to be truly missed.

Send me a private message and let me know what you need to make a buying decision. If you've never owned a Tesla, you won't regret it, trust me. They are clearly the cars of the future. Driving anything else feels prehistoric. And now with version 9.0 (click to see article) coming out, it's cool factor has increased even more.

Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 9.52.46 AM.png

Last edited: