Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Imminent Model X price hike in the US!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is solid info that a price hike is coming!

Anyone has more details?

TESLA MODEL X: Price increase imminent in the US and pricing for Canada | EV And More

ModelX-P90DL.jpg

Last edited:
No source of the 'apparently' speculation. It wouldn't surprise me either way but if they were planning to increase the price why would they be calling people and encouraging them to configure with current pricing unless it's to protect themselves from the whiners who will say 'if I'd been warned I would have ordered!'

No source of the 'apparently' speculation. It wouldn't surprise me either way but if they were planning to increase the price why would they be calling people and encouraging them to configure with current pricing unless it's to protect themselves from the whiners who will say 'if I'd been warned I would have ordered!'

Guess it is another stick in the carrot and stick game. Confirm now, or else..

i read through the article but it appears the author is just making an assumption there will be a price increase. He does not provide any basis for his assumption nor does he quote any sources. There is no substansnce to this article just suppositions. As snother forum user replied why would they increase price at a time when they are begging people to place orders and upgrade existing orders.

We are used to several price increasings per year now in Euro.... next one expected early April....
Now the central bank decided to lower interest rate... so July will probably be the next price increase....
But... if prices over there go up.. well, we'll just have an extra increase over here...

Only good thing is that value of the cars in Euro stays high, because of the alternative new ones getting more and more expensive....