Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Impact of suspension ride height and regenerative braking settings on range and Wh/mile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for sharing this. I have tried to get this report 5 times and it keeps telling me it has an error and for me to try after 24 hours.

Can I ask you how much time after you did the drive did you run the report? I am wondering if I waited to long (next day).
To answer my own question: It appears you have to request this analysis the same day (right after?) you do the drive. I thought it would take the last drive but 4 times it failed for me. I just drove the car and then within 30 minutes I requested the analysis and it completed.

One interesting tidbit: I drove 34 miles without getting out of the car. Just put it in park once. My max elevation gain was about 1000 feet but net was 0. The app said -0.1 which is within tolerance. But the issue I have is that it really should figure in both gains and losses separately since you don't get 100% of your elevation losses back when you descend.

Here is what my report shows. MX 2016 90D
IMG_1194.png