Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Tesla Freaks, Geeks, and Those in Between,

It’s Jason here, co-founder of
TeslaShields. I have some extremely exciting news to share with you all.

First and most importantly, I am extremely excited to announce that we have started shipment of all of our customers’ orders (including our own inventory). Please note that this may take around 3 weeks for shipment to reach our distribution center and another 1-2 days for delivery to each customer. I am extremely grateful for everyone’s patience and support during this arduous time.

Second: Here at
TeslaShields, we try to engage our local community in the most positive and productive manner, especially during the end of this pandemic. We have teamed up with a local and extremely talented photographer, Rodrigo Gayaman to help us out with a project aiming at accentuating the beauty of Tesla, while showcasing our latest products that we have been working extremely hard on. If you are interested in seeing more, please head over to our Instagram @TeslaShields in the next few days to checkout Rodrigo’s Instagram and work @Gayaman_photo.

Last: In case some of you TMC members have been wondering why I have been MIA on the site, it’s because I have been working extremely hard completing finals and my senior capstone project for college. I am extremely relieved to share with you that I have successfully graduated college and now have a BA in Communication & Media Studies! I will now have all the time in the world to become an active participant and to put my full focus on bringing you the highest quality and best fitting accessories on the market for your Teslas.

Moving forward, I will be posting a thread every two weeks to update all of our fellow TMC members on our journey to deliver new accessories that we plan on releasing.

Until next time,
Jason

www.Teslashields.com

P.S. Attached are all of your orders, all boxed up and ready to be loaded onto the SS Teslashields express! Also, a pic of my beautiful girlfriend and I graduating college together!
🚢🚢🚢

Attachments

• IMG_2682.JPG
    IMG_2682.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 11.15.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 11.15.13 PM.png
    888.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 11.15.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 11.15.33 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
Reactions: slade037