TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Impossible Design Studio

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by elmos_world, Aug 29, 2017.

1. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

Order a Model S

Discontinued exterior color + discontinued wheels + Multipattern Black with Carbon Fiber decór with Light Headliner = the most impossible Model S in the latest Design Studio.

Unless I manage to put Arachnid Wheels and Red Calipers on non performance, and figure out how to bring back solid roof.

2. bmah

bmah Obscure Member

Ummm...congratulations? :)

Extra credit if you can do the solid black roof (as opposed to the solid body-color roof). That used to be an option a long time ago, but I've only seen one of those in the wild.

I wonder what some of those older colors (Brown, Green, Dolphin Grey) would look like on a post-refresh S?

Bruce.

3. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

I've tried putting the even older colors in, but they wouldn't work because they were never made for the refresh S.
    It would be interesting if I can find the black roof! :)