Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Impressed with Edinburgh SuperCharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Storm Arwen put paid to charging at home (no power for 4 days) so nipped to the Edinburgh supercharger. Sat in the car watching Youtube while it charged and a couple of young chaps in Tesla shirts tapped on the door. They offered to check the tyre pressures and fill the windscreen washer while I waited. Well done Edinburgh service centre!

PS> there is ongoing work to increase the number of chargers which is also nice to see.

Storm Arwen put paid to charging at home (no power for 4 days) so nipped to the Edinburgh supercharger. Sat in the car watching Youtube while it charged and a couple of young chaps in Tesla shirts tapped on the door. They offered to check the tyre pressures and fill the windscreen washer while I waited. Well done Edinburgh service centre!

PS> there is ongoing work to increase the number of chargers which is also nice to see.

I'm in the Borders and we just got power back late last night after it went down on Friday... no phone, no internet because we don't have a landline and rely on the mobile mast which went down after about 15mins. First couple of days were seriously cold too. Thankfully we can run the house on a generator (petrol ... at about £2.50 a kWh!) but most others in the area had a rough time. I got a charge when driving to buy cans of petrol. No comments about a Tesla at the pumps! Wasn't worth the nearly hundred miles round trip to a Supercharger though ... though it was still a 40 mile round trip for a thankfully free ChargeplaceScotland top up.