Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Impression of the Porsche Taycan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure many of you came from luxury ice vehicles before making the switch. What makes a porsche more luxurious than a Tesla? For my money i find the seats in the Tesla to be just as comfortable as any luxury car and the sound system to be far better. There are certainly less buttons and the one giant screen isn't for everyone.

I consider driving a tesla a luxury experience. It is more like a modern/minimalist luxury home rather than a cheesecake factory style luxury home.
everyone has their own thresholds, but the point of the tesla interiors is minimalism. minimalism might be luxurious to some but that view is far from universal. as for the seats, I personally found the seats in the model S to be abysmal and the model 3 seats were just ok. do the seats in the tesla have cooling yet?

everyone has their own thresholds, but the point of the tesla interiors is minimalism. minimalism might be luxurious to some but that view is far from universal. as for the seats, I personally found the seats in the model S to be abysmal and the model 3 seats were just ok. do the seats in the tesla have cooling yet?
The model S at times (like mine) does have “ventilated” seats but not “cooled” seats. Cooled seats would be nice. Does the Taycan have cooled seats?

yes, the taycan has cooled and ever massage seats.
no tesla that I have owned had or even offered ventilated seats
interesting. I look at Porsche’s site and they do mention massage and “ventilated” seats but not “cooled” seats. I like prefer the blowing of AC out of the seat instead of sucking air into the seat like how Tesla does it.

Well....sometimes Tesla does offer the “ventilated” seats. Mine does have it. Purchased in late 2016. Would prefer “cooled” seats even though I find just precooling the car does reduce the need for them.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911

Looks like Evs are HARD!!!

Could be some serious repercussions if the cover up allegations are true. Hard to cover up something that big and serious.

RT

Reactions: FlatSix911