TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Improved Range with 2019.28.2

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by SoManyM3s, Aug 20, 2019.

1. SoManyM3s

SoManyM3s Member

Has any else noticed a remarkably increased range with this update? I drive the same route for work with similar weather and have typically lost about 75-80 miles of range for a 65 mile commute including 12 hours of work time sentry mode.

After 28.2, I've had two shifts, both of which with about 60-65 miles of range used. Sentry mode remains on with space on the USB, cabin protection remains on.

Any body else with similar experiences?

I have LR RWD HW3.

2. KenC

KenC Active Member

And what version were you coming from?

3. SoManyM3s

SoManyM3s Member

4. mike123abc

mike123abc Member