Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Improvements? Bring 'em on!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My S70 was delivered just four months ago and I am happy with AP 1.0. Of course, newer is better, but the folks who got lucky by ordering just in time to receive AP 2.0 will be missing other, key improvements that will be taking place over the course of the coming months and years. They paid more for their Model S than I did and, when the $7,500 incentive expires, the value of a used Model S will increase proportionately. Many used car buyers will know that the Model S does not fall apart as the miles pile up like ICE cars do, burdened by so many systems that wear out (cooling system including radiator, hoses, gaskets and rubber thingies, oil pump, fuel injectors, cams, valves, timing chains, transmission, catalytic converter, exhaust to name just a few). Just imagine what the Model S will be like after a decade or so of these incremental improvements! That is the car I really want! Improvements that make my 2016 S70 seem obsolete? Bring 'em on!

Reactions: JanetM