Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Impulse buy. Just took delivery of an X LR+.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure what's new on this car other than the range, but there is a wireless charger and I'm pretty sure the Model X didn't have that before.

Is there anything I should be looking for?

wq92wcW.jpg

On our way to the airport from Disneyland I asked the driver to drop us off at Tesla. That was Friday. Now we're about to hit the road in this new X LR+.

pQ5PfkK.jpg

I'm not sure what's new on this car other than the range, but there is a wireless charger and I'm pretty sure the Model X didn't have that before.

wq92wcW.jpg

On our way to the airport from Disneyland I asked the driver to drop us off at Tesla. That was Friday. Now we're about to hit the road in this new X LR+.

pQ5PfkK.jpg
Looks like Tesla just ran a cable from one of the USB ports to the wireless charger, not as clean as you’d hope, but glad they’re trying to keep up with 2020 basic features.

Congrats on the new ride!!! Keep us posted!!

Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Inside the wheel well of the right front tire (look in from the rear of the tire), there should be a sticker that has the battery model number. Can you post a picture of it? It should look something like this:

Attachments

• Sticker Battery.jpg
    Sticker Battery.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 133

pQ5PfkK.jpg

where in UI and your documents it says LR+, can you show pictures please?

Also what's the reported charge at 100% or show a back to back picture of remaining range and remaining battery percentage and firmware version?

Also the battery label of course.

Thanks.

Reactions: brianm66
Wow nice. Other people have been reporting in other threads that they were holding deliveries until March 7!

They pretty much told me the same thing, but when I told them LR+ or bust they made it happen. Being out of state and in a rush helped too, I'm sure.

Inside the wheel well of the right front tire (look in from the rear of the tire), there should be a sticker that has the battery model number. Can you post a picture of it? It should look something like this:

This? Version F. The Raven is dead.

axl5EyW.jpg

where in UI and your documents it says LR+, can you show pictures please?

Also what's the reported charge at 100% or show a back to back picture of remaining range and remaining battery percentage and firmware version?

Also the battery label of course.

Thanks.

I didn't quite get it to 100%, but I got it to 351.

WLTU4rD.jpg

They pretty much told me the same thing, but when I told them LR+ or bust they made it happen. Being out of state and in a rush helped too, I'm sure.

This? Version F. The Raven is dead.

axl5EyW.jpg

I didn't quite get it to 100%, but I got it to 351.

WLTU4rD.jpg
Wow congrats!!! Wish Raven Performance was part of this new EPA. Guess performance hardware still isn’t any close to being as efficient. Will have to see what the Plaid varrient brings to the table in terms of efficiency.