Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In-car cell phone issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are certainly aware of it, but apparently Beach Buggy Racing 2 was more important.

They have multiple teams work on the software for our Tesla, plus Beach Buggy Racing was developed by a 3rd party, however Tesla did give them access to some of the vehicle option codes. Refer to the latest Ride the Lightning Podcast for an interview with the 3rd party developer who created the game...

They have multiple teams work on the software for our Tesla
Yeah I get that they didn't put their entire engineering team on to integrating another game in to the system, but the fact is they did put some (maybe only one) programmer on to the task when what we really would all like is for this stupid volume bug to be sorted.

Another ongoing bug is the voice command system, that is actually unusable now, unless you think a 5 second delay to actually wake up is acceptable only to have it pretty much understand nothing you ask.
My only theory on why it is so poor is the system is only good for North American accents? I'm not being funny about that, maybe it really is.