Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In car microphone sensitivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way of increasing the phone microphone sensitivity/ volume? I’ve had it mentioned a few times during phone calls that I’m very quiet when making calls in the car (I’m not a quiet talker lol). I never had any issues on previous cars so wondering about the tesla microphone location, sensitivit etc. Maybe I have a faulty one, I’m not sure. Has anyone else had similar at all, I can hear the other person perfectly well so assume either the mic isn’t working at all (maybe it’s defaulting to the phone then). Any suggestions would be appreciated 😁

Is there a way of increasing the phone microphone sensitivity/ volume? I’ve had it mentioned a few times during phone calls that I’m very quiet when making calls in the car (I’m not a quiet talker lol). I never had any issues on previous cars so wondering about the tesla microphone location, sensitivit etc. Maybe I have a faulty one, I’m not sure. Has anyone else had similar at all, I can hear the other person perfectly well so assume either the mic isn’t working at all (maybe it’s defaulting to the phone then). Any suggestions would be appreciated 😁
I have the same issue, any solution?