Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In case you haven't seen yet - leaked v11 pics from refreshed Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree. Shifting gears is done via muscle memory, and I’m usually looking around before shifting. I’m not sure if I could get comfortable shifting by having to look at the screen each time. I will reserve judgement until I try it though.
I'd guess that you can use voice commands to select the gear also. Not traditional but probably pretty convenient once you get used to it. I'm not thrilled about touchscreen based controls and I plan to learn all the voice commands.

Haha ugh so true. Recent months have been such a let down from an update perspective. I realize they are hyper focused on FSD, but come on. Majority of owners do not have that and just something useful other than farts and dog animations.
To be fair, the core of FSD will almost certainly end up as the foundation for the next versions of NoA and Smart Summon (which might actually then be useful), so it's not just FSD buyers who are going to benefit.