Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In February Musk stated he'd release renditions "in about a month."

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confused....

Post Date says Jan 28th
Post Title: references "In February Musk Stated..."
Post Content: says "It's been 2 months"
Current Date: March 3rd

So many questions....
If you meant musk said this in February 2020, then two months past then would be April 2020, but You posted in Jan 2021... so I'm assuming you are talking about February 2021.
So it hasn't been 2 months since February 2021 yet though, assuming you meant February 2021; which you must have because 2 months after february would mean you posted this in april; which you didn't.
How did you post this in January saying that In February (which is the future from your post date) musk stated they'd post renditions in a month? Overall I'm completely baffled by your post.

That said... I'd love to see a cybertruck update.

• Love
Reactions: MitchMitch
It has been 2 months, and they engineers have put down their pencils.
LETS SEE THE RENDERINGS!
The renderings are what rolled onto stage a year ago. Don't expect any major changes. Last week Elon said "Update probably in Q2. Cybertruck will be built at Giga Texas, so focus right now is on getting that beast built,"

The renderings are what rolled onto stage a year ago. Don't expect any major changes. Last week Elon said "Update probably in Q2. Cybertruck will be built at Giga Texas, so focus right now is on getting that beast built,"
They are setting up a CYBRTRK build line at Fremont to get the jump on it. Will probably use it to train the Texas hires.