TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

In Memoriam - Doug Bourn, Brian Finn, Andrew Ingram

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by bonnie, Jun 22, 2012.

1. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Chelsea Sexton reminded us today, this historic day for Tesla, to remember those that got us here and referenced an early blog: A few of our own evchels

Those of us with Roadsters see the 'in memoriam' screen on a regular basis. Some of you will remember the plane crash that claimed three Tesla employees. 3 Tesla Employees Killed in Plane Crash | Autopia | Wired.com I never knew Doug Bourn, Brian Finn or Andrew Ingram - but they ride in my Roadster every day.

Respect.

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Great post. Was sad to hear about when the news broke. I'm sure they'd be proud that their contributions are living on in the Model S.

3. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

I, too, remember this and how sad it was (especially the crazy aftermath). Very cool that Tesla has a screen in the Roadster to pay respects, I didn't know that.

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#4 TEG, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  5. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Thanks for linking the threads, Teg. I had wanted to bump it with a new thread (rather than reopening the old ones) ... but lots of good comments in there.

6. tdelta1000

tdelta1000 Active Member

Way cool... Two thumbs up B1194