Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In-N-Out Nuances

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, if I'm ever in CA and go to In-N-Out I'd have to go to the internet to look up their secret menu. It's not as if it's straight forward.

Ordering at In-N-Out is as easy as 1,2,3. The secret menu isn't that complicated. They will essentially make you whatever you want as long as they have the ingredients for it.

in-n-out-menu.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: commasign
Double-double, grilled onions, extra toast (the bun is toasted a bit more). No animal style for me.
Fries well--note that these are actually cooked once, then 'recooked' in a small batch. More crispy. Makes a difference since In-n-Out does not 'engineer' their fries like McD or Burger King. Freshly sliced potatoes fried once don't get as crispy on the puttied as the 'engineered' ones.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
Ordering at In-N-Out is as easy as 1,2,3. The secret menu isn't that complicated. They will essentially make you whatever you want as long as they have the ingredients for it.
I tested this once by trying to order lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and thousand island (a salad). They said they couldn't make it because it didn't have buns or a patty... :/ But they will modify anything you can order however you like. They used to make cheeseburgers with up to 100 patties and 100 slices of cheese, but they changed it to max out at 4x4 or 5x5 some years ago.

Just was in CA this weekend and of course had to do In-n-Out. The chiles are soooo good on the burger. The penance for getting In-n-Out along I-5 in Central CA is an hour later you have to drive thru the stench of a billion suffering cows in that nightmarish ranch alongside the freeway near Lost Hills or whatever the town is. It’s [almost] enough to convert a person to vegan.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA