TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

In need of wheel repair in atlanta area

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Ortho1, May 25, 2015.

1. Ortho1

Ortho1 New Member

Of course i now have curb rash on my nice 21" grey turbines. Can anyone recommend a professional in the atlanta area to repair my wheel?

2. LeoJ

LeoJ Member

This is the company that is recommended in my area of Florida. I understand they do an awesome job. Might want to run it through your local Tesla service as they usually have a firm that they recommend. They normally charge $100-125 per rim.
    http://www.awrswheelrepair.com/

Metro Atlanta Tommy Morris
    (404) 296-4827 | [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't mean to imply that the company in Atlanta is recommended for this area of Florida. I did a search on the awswheelrepair franchise site for a place in Atlanta and that's what popped up. There is a company in Daytona Beach with that franchise that is used here.

3. Cowby

Cowby Member

Have used Wheel Wizard for my aluminum wheels....they did a fantastic job....way pricey tho....I think ~200$ per wheel?

- - - Updated - - -

Many to say was pricey....doesn't seem too unreasonable tho for $8k rims....lol