Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In production date ranges

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Skyeforge

MYP / YT: NowTeslafy
May 8, 2021
Washington State
I received my VIN last week after accepting the Vision only switch notice. Then my delivery time went from specific date ranges (ie, 6/5-6/25) to more generic 2-9 weeks.
And today, my VIN is gone.
what gives? Anyone else?
im checking with my SA, but she’s off today.

SkyeForge, I'm really curious to see if you've got your car. I am getting anxious as I have completed all tasks, got a VIN, paid in full (money has been in Tesla's hands over a week), and my delivery date range for MY LR still keeps changing. Because I live in southern NH (no delivery centers here) and MA registration and licensing rules are ridiculous, I have to drive to NJ to pick up my car (Tesla will not do home delivery here), so having a somewhat reliable date is important. My SA said "hopefully" we'll hear by the end of this week. Clearly she's in the dark, too. Gotta say, I'm not thrilled with Tesla right now. Anyone have any insights here?

Upvote 0
SkyeForge, I'm really curious to see if you've got your car. I am getting anxious as I have completed all tasks, got a VIN, paid in full (money has been in Tesla's hands over a week), and my delivery date range for MY LR still keeps changing. Because I live in southern NH (no delivery centers here) and MA registration and licensing rules are ridiculous, I have to drive to NJ to pick up my car (Tesla will not do home delivery here), so having a somewhat reliable date is important. My SA said "hopefully" we'll hear by the end of this week. Clearly she's in the dark, too. Gotta say, I'm not thrilled with Tesla right now. Anyone have any insights here?
I’m taking delivery in 3.5 hours!!!!
I have to drive 2.5 of those. I was sent a Schedule appointment link about 3 days after VIN assignment and took the earliest appointment but that was another 4 days.
Hopefully that helps. I’m sure other parts of the country are different. Especially that far away from Fremont factory.

Upvote 0
I’m taking delivery in 3.5 hours!!!!
I have to drive 2.5 of those. I was sent a Schedule appointment link about 3 days after VIN assignment and took the earliest appointment but that was another 4 days.
Hopefully that helps. I’m sure other parts of the country are different. Especially that far away from Fremont factory.
Glad to hear you're finally getting your car! No appointment scheduling link for me yet. Fingers crossed. Thanks for responding!

Upvote 0