TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

In production for 5 days only to go back to production que...what gives?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by allanhof, May 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. allanhof

allanhof Member

May 21st status changed to my Tesla is being built....today has reverted back to in the "production que". Anyone else seen this?

2. RiverBrick

RiverBrick Active Member

In the delivery thread numerous people have mentioned this. Apparently it is a bug or feature that causes this erroneous info to pop-up for a few days after you car is built. This thread will probably be moved.

Most likely, your S is on a train in Texas by now. Actually, in Houston under a few feet of water. Just kidding, hope the wait goes well.

3. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

The status updates didn't work properly for my Roadster in 2010, and they didn't work properly for my Model S in 2012... so I wouldn't have a huge expectation of accuracy in 2015!

4. allanhof

allanhof Member

That's too bad...thought this was a cool feature. Time to call the DS I suppose

5. swrving

swrving Member

This is exactly what happened to mine in early April, I contacted my DS and he assured me that it was in fact completed and awaiting transit. It should flip to a transit status in the next couple of days.