Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In Real Life Picture Request // HELP!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I placed an order payment on a new 60D, but I am second guessing myself on color choices. Does anyone have some in real life pics of the following car, or something very close to it?

FLAT BLACK EXTERIOR / TAN NEXT GEN INTERIOR / BLACK HEADLINER

w/ pano would be even more helpful!
anything close to this would be super helpful too,

and additionally, if anyone had pics of the premium interior ambient lighting with both black or tan seats that would also be a great help

I would really like to get an idea of what the exterior looks like in black with tan seats... thanks!

I have tie Tuesday 11/15 to change my order forever!

Thanks everyone!

No help I know, but without a calibrated monitor and calibration data from the camera you're not really going to get much more than the Tesla site shows you. This is doubly the case for interior lighting. Might be better to try to see if you can find an owner 'locally' - which might be quite a ways away.

IMO tan with black headliner looks great. Have read the tan ages worse than the black, but the ones I see locally look good. Flat black will show the dirt about as well as you can - lots of washing, and wash carefully!

Enjoy, whatever color scheme you end up with!

You might go with an Xpel Stealth or similar matte wrap on a gloss paint. This way you get paint protection without the hassle of a true matte paint job.

A local gallery should have samples and you might be able to check out (from a distance) whatever is sitting in the service center.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg