Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In Toronto area and Looking to rent an Autopilot equipped Model S for a video shoot,

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Attention all Autopilot equipped Model S owners in the greater Toronto area!!!
I am an aspiring music Artist located in Mississauga and I am currently working on a new song with an accompanying video about Toronto. The song is written about Toronto and for Toronto as I am writing it for a CBC contest. looking for Toronto's new anthem. I also happen to be a Tesla fanatic and evangelist and future owner, and would love to be able to have some shots in the video featuring the coolest car in the world. The car would be a perfect fit to my lyrics "hail a cab, order an Über, nowadays I don't even drive" which would then feature a shot of the car showcasing its autopilot magic. This now is where I need the help of the Tesla Motors faithful owners family in lending/renting me their model S for a day, with a written contract and rental fee we can agree on. I expect a large amount of views as this video is going to be great! This is a great opportunity for us to also unite as Tesla evangelists and help out Tesla with their mission by showcasing their amazing car and what we can expect in the future. The music world deserves a break from all the Lambos and Ferraris in videos past, please help me create something truly amazing for this great city, while turning a few heads and opening some eyes!
Message me if you can help me out in any way,
thanks,
Reuben Cabral

Hi: Contact me if you are still looking for a Model S with Autopilot. I am in Niagara but often in Toronto area. I have a black S85 with autopilot that might work for you? Take care, Alan 416-992-3811

Attention all Autopilot equipped Model S owners in the greater Toronto area!!!
I am an aspiring music Artist located in Mississauga and I am currently working on a new song with an accompanying video about Toronto. The song is written about Toronto and for Toronto as I am writing it for a CBC contest. looking for Toronto's new anthem. I also happen to be a Tesla fanatic and evangelist and future owner, and would love to be able to have some shots in the video featuring the coolest car in the world. The car would be a perfect fit to my lyrics "hail a cab, order an Über, nowadays I don't even drive" which would then feature a shot of the car showcasing its autopilot magic. This now is where I need the help of the Tesla Motors faithful owners family in lending/renting me their model S for a day, with a written contract and rental fee we can agree on. I expect a large amount of views as this video is going to be great! This is a great opportunity for us to also unite as Tesla evangelists and help out Tesla with their mission by showcasing their amazing car and what we can expect in the future. The music world deserves a break from all the Lambos and Ferraris in videos past, please help me create something truly amazing for this great city, while turning a few heads and opening some eyes!
Message me if you can help me out in any way,
thanks,
Reuben Cabral