Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inbound Telephone Call Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've experienced the same issue. Appears to be a bug with setting/keeping the call volume on incoming calls.

Interestingly, it seems that if I set the volume on an ongoing call from the car, once I set the volume once, it maintains the same setting for subsequent calls. We took delivery at the end of December so I cannot confirm how long this has been going on, but this has been the case since we took delivery.

Not clear whether it's a bug with the car and/or also an issue with the iPhone (we can possibly rule the phone out if someone with an Android phone posts about having the same issue).

There also don't appear to be any other issues with volume levels (music, etc). It's just the incoming call volume.

Through another community forum I have confirmed we're all experiencing the same issue. I'm trying to report it to Tesla through the support chat but they don't respond. Is there another mechanism for sharing such information with Tesla?

I have the same issue also and what I read in other discussions on this forum some people have had success after updating to 2021.4.6, I have not tested it yet. I agree let us all report the bug, also make sure do it right after you have an incoming call with low volume, this way they have all the data when collecting logs for the bug

I have the same issue also and what I read in other discussions on this forum some people have had success after updating to 2021.4.6, I have not tested it yet. I agree let us all report the bug, also make sure do it right after you have an incoming call with low volume, this way they have all the data when collecting logs for the bug

I upgraded to 2021.4.6 last Friday. It does not appear to have fixed it.

Reactions: Cigar Man