Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Included Accessories for Used X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering what you all got for your used teslas when you picked them up? I know the older vehicles had all the nema attachments, however I was told when I went to pick mine up that they no longer come with the adapters.

I find it odd that if i’m buying a used vehicle that used to come with these adapters, why would they take things out of the car that it would have come with.

Wondering what else I should have got with my car? Example: Should there be a Book manual, should it have a mat in the trunk, should there be a jack (like all other cars come with), etc.)

Wondering what you all got for your used teslas when you picked them up? I know the older vehicles had all the nema attachments, however I was told when I went to pick mine up that they no longer come with the adapters.

I find it odd that if i’m buying a used vehicle that used to come with these adapters, why would they take things out of the car that it would have come with.

Wondering what else I should have got with my car? Example: Should there be a Book manual, should it have a mat in the trunk, should there be a jack (like all other cars come with), etc.)

No jack, no printed manual, no mats in truck. Original purchaser may have have kept 14-50 adapter since new cars no longer come with one, but you can buy one from the store. I will probably keep my 14-50 adapter when I turn in the car at the end of the lease.

No jack, no printed manual, no mats in truck. Original purchaser may have have kept 14-50 adapter since new cars no longer come with one, but you can buy one from the store. I will probably keep my 14-50 adapter when I turn in the car at the end of the lease.
Thank you jboy210 I guess I couldnt understand why someone would keep something for a vehicle they no longer own but more importantly thought Tesla would set it up so we got what would come standard.

But still looking for responses as to what should be included?

mine had 2 key fobs and front visor/sunscreen, thats it. No mobile charger or anything. I told them it wasnt there and they needed to include it. They went and got one for me. There is a paper manual in glove box. No adaptors or anything else, however.