Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Incoming Phone Call Notifications missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cappy

Nov 1, 2020
NY
I just updated my model 3 to version 2021.12.25.6. On an incoming phone call I noticed that the notification UI did not come up on the Model 3 display and so I had to answer the call directly on my cell phone.

Anyone else experience this as well on their Model 3?

jc

Reactions: SanCarlosJeff
I just updated my model 3 to version 2021.12.25.6. On an incoming phone call I noticed that the notification UI did not come up on the Model 3 display and so I had to answer the call directly on my cell phone.

Anyone else experience this as well on their Model 3?

jc
Yes I was, but the update last night fixed this for me!

Did anyone find a solution for this? Is it a known bug? Annoying to have to use your phone to end calls (and check phone to see who's calling). Weird that you can hear the incoming phone call through the software (ie. The car recognized there's an incoming call but doesn't prompt the banner to display)

Did anyone find a solution for this? Is it a known bug? Annoying to have to use your phone to end calls (and check phone to see who's calling). Weird that you can hear the incoming phone call through the software (ie. The car recognized there's an incoming call but doesn't prompt the banner to display)
**SOLVED** I read some more threads and realized the phone call banner is actually a notification that appears on the left below the car and any other notifications (ie. Seatbelt not fastened) would overlap it and prevent it from being seen. I have a carseat in the backseat and when I learned how to tell the tesla it's a carseat (by tapping the seatbelt warning icon), that notification disappeared. I proceeded to test it by making a call then low and behold, the banner started showing again. Just posting here in case others run into the same issue.